Get The Best of Both Worlds: Enterprise Capability + True Cloud Delivery
By now, just about everyone who’s ever been involved in the deployment of B2B software applications is familiar with the benefits of the Cloud delivery model: rapid deployment; lower upfront costs & predictable pricing; ongoing access to product innovation through frequent, seamless upgrades; and the freeing of internal IT resources by leaving hosting & maintenance to the application provider.
But often, those benefits have come with a trade off, in the form of limited product capability, scalability, or security. Not so with PowerSteering, which has always been focused on meeting the rigorous needs of global organizations. Our cloud solutions provide enterprise-class:
- Capability – PowerSteering offers all of the product functionality required to improve portfolio optimization, project execution, and resource allocation throughout the organization.
- Reliability – With 99.9% availability, 24/7/365 monitoring, redundant fail-over power grids, and remote back-up locations to ensure data recovery.
- Security – Via SAS 70 Type 2 certified hosting facilities, MD5 level authentication, multi-tiered firewalls, encrypted remote backups, MD5 level authentication, and regular security audits.
- Performance – Whether users are in the Central Time Zone, Central America, or Central Asia, they enjoy the same application responsiveness thanks to Akamai Web Accelerator. We also ensure optimal global performance with real-time performance monitoring and regular application performance audits.
- Scalability – As your PMO grows, PowerSteering’s solutions can be extended to new user groups immediately, whether dealing with tens or tens of thousands of users, with no infrastructure constraints and no IT resources required.
Proven at Leading Global Organizations
Unlike many other cloud PPM providers – who long catered exclusively to small-to-midsize clients and only recently begun to attempt to meet the needs of enterprise customers – PowerSteering has a proven track record of supporting large deployments at global organizations. For over 14 years, we have been successfully serving implementations of 1,000 or more users at leading firms such as Estee Lauder, Merck, Praxair, the US Department of Defense, and Yellow Pages Group. We support these blue-chip clients with a direct sales and enterprise support model – unlike many cloud vendors, who rely on low-touch sales & service models to minimize costs. A major part of the rationale of the PowerSteering-PSA merger was to create a cloud PPM vendor with the scale to better meet the needs of enterprise customers, and we will be making significant investment to grow our worldwide sales & support capabilities to even further distance ourselves from the cloud competition.
When Cloud Offerings Aren’t Truly Cloud
Most, if not all, providers of “traditional” on-premise PPM systems now claim to have cloud versions of their products. But buyer beware: not all cloud deployment models are created equal. In many cases, the so-called “cloud” offerings of these vendors are in reality the same old applications, just made accessible via the web through an outsourced hosting arrangement. While they typically provide the same level of functional capability as the provider’s original product, they also come burdened with the same high degree of complexity, implementation time, and cost, according to Gartner Research – negating many of the key advantages of going with a cloud PPM vendor in the first place.
So if you’re considering a cloud PPM solution, choose PowerSteering, the only true cloud vendor with the product capabilities required to meet the needs of enterprise customers, and the track record to prove it.