Apply Data-driven Methods to Improve your Continuous Improvement Program Results
How can you identify opportunities to improve your Continuous Improvement (CI) efforts?
In this 1 hour webinar with Randy Clark – PowerSteering’s Director of Six Sigma, a Black-Belt trained member of the American Society of Quality, and a three-year examiner for the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award – he will demonstrate how to obtain and utilize your CI project and portfolio data to drive improved program ROI.
Join this session to learn more about the approaches and tools to help you systemically remove waste and enhance the performance of your CI efforts.
We will discuss how you can:
- Apply CI techniques to your CI efforts
- Gather and analyze project and program data
- Utilize best practices and replicate successes
- Measure cycle times and understand impact
- Eliminate redundant practices and approaches