Teams investing in Continuous Improvement, Lean Six Sigma or Transformation initiatives aimed at reducing costs and increasing organizational efficiency, need tools and processes to help them identify, track and promote programs that reduce waste, cut expenses, and streamline business operations. Project Portfolio Management (PPM) delivers valuable program and project management, including financial insight to enable black belts, green belts and business leaders alike to prioritize and align programs and to demonstrate productivity and cost savings to the organization.
Join us for a 30-minute webinar and learn how PowerSteering, a full-featured PPM solution can help you to execute the right projects efficiently, improve team performance, and increase the value generated from your continuous improvement initiatives.
In this webinar you will learn the power of PowerSteering to:
- Deliver a structured approach to planning, monitoring and tracking performance of all initiatives and programs
- Track and deliver the most high-impact initiatives for the organization
- Allocate resources according to the most strategic initiatives
- Improve productivity and performance by leveraging templates, best practices and past project experience
- Stay abreast of project status including percent complete, overall health, and budgetary impact to date
- Provide optimal visibility into project status and performance and demonstrate total savings