Now that you have the foundations of using Qvidian, join other content managers to ensure that your library is structured and managed for long-term success.
Interactive, virtual sessions let users learn best practices, experience functionality with hands-on activities and network with other Qvidian customers. Advanced Content Management is your passport to becoming an expert on the Qvidian library and implementing a successful content management workflow. This course focuses on advanced features that can further enhance your effectiveness in managing content.
Reserve Your Spot Today!
For additional details, and pricing information, check out the data sheet.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Utilize advanced content management features
- Know what information to gather to create a content management workflow
- Analyze the library and identify areas for improvement
- Virtual public sessions via Zoom
- Taught by a Qvidian training expert
- 40% lecture, 60% hands-on
- Utilizes a Qvidian training site
- Qvidian University – Qvidian Foundations or be able to load, style and edit content
- Three, 3-hour Instructor-led training sessions
- $695 USD per participant
- Course registration is non-refundable.
- October 15-17, 2019 | 8am-11am ET (13:00-16:00 GTM) | Register »
Additional Qvidian Courses
Master the building blocks across all areas of Qvidian that you’ll need to succeed: populating and managing a library of top-notch content, comprehensive document and presentation generation, and custom document design. A Qvidian expert will help you complete hands-on activities, and network with other users while you learn.
New to Qvidian? Then this on-demand course is your starting point. Using video demonstrations and hands-on activities, learn how to get the first pass of your RFP done faster than ever. Experience all the RFP benefits Qvidian has to offer, including collaborating with others and managing your response project.
This course is appropriate for users who are system admins or architects for their company’s Qvidian account. Users who complete this course will have expanded architecture knowledge so they can create document types from start to finish for their company – without needing help from Qvidian.
Enterprise Upland Analytics for Qvidian
This course is for customers who have purchased Enterprise Upland Analytics. Users who complete this course will know how to view statistics and trends, create dashboards and configure tools to efficiently share key insights with stakeholders.