Now that you have the foundations of using Qvidian, join other content managers to ensure that your library is structured and managed for long-term success.
Interactive, virtual sessions let users learn best practices, experience functionality with hands-on activities and network with other Qvidian customers. Advanced Content Management is your passport to becoming an expert on the Qvidian library and implementing a successful content management workflow. This course focuses on advanced features that can further enhance your effectiveness in managing content.
Reserve Your Spot Today!
For additional details, and pricing information check out the data sheet.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Utilize advanced content management features
- Know what information to gather to create a content management workflow
- Analyze the library and identify areas for improvement
- Virtual public sessions via GoToTraining
- Taught by a Qvidian training expert
- 40% lecture, 60% hands-on
- Utilizes a Qvidian training site
- Qvidian University – Qvidian Foundations or be able to load, style and edit content
- Three, 3-hour instructor-led training sessions
- $695 per participants
- Participants should be available for all days and times of the course.
- Course registration is non-refundable.
Additional Qvidian Courses
Learn the building blocks across all areas of Qvidian functionality that you’ll need to succeed: populating and managing a library of top-notch content, comprehensive document and presentation generation, and custom document design. Work with a Qvidian expert, complete hands-on activities, and network with other users while you learn.
If you are new to using Qvidian projects to answer RFPs, this on-demand course is your starting point. Using video demonstrations and hands-on activities, learn how to get the first pass of your RFP done faster than ever. Experience all the RFP benefits Qvidian has to offer, including collaborating with others and managing your response project.