The latest release accelerates content creation and streamlines RFP proposal workflows resulting in shortened sales cycles and increased win rates.
Qvidian introduces a new comprehensive content management system designed to provide RFP teams a more seamless way to create and manage best-in-class proposals, presentations, SOWs and more from a centralized content library. This new modern content library from Qvidian will help customers increase productivity, shorten sales cycles, and accelerate win rates.
“Upland recognizes the significance of having a solution that simplifies the creation and upkeep of authorized, well-formatted content in today’s environment, which in turn accelerates win rates for our customers,” stated Shawn Freligh, Senior Vice President and General Manager of Content Lifecycle Automation at Upland. “Our latest release from Qvidian is focused on optimizing the users experience, with an emphasis on allowing users to personalize their view, to get to the content they need faster.”
Additional features of the Qvidian release include:
- Workspace customization – Save settings, filters, folders, and more within workspaces and toggle between as needed for different tasks
- Global search and replace – Efficiently make bulk updates
- Suggested filters –Find content quicker with dynamic filters
- Duplicate content detection – Reduce duplicate content
- Previous revision comparison – Track changes between new and old document versions