Upland Announces Launch of Altify Sales Reference Manager on Salesforce AppExchange, the World’s Leading Enterprise Cloud Marketplace
Simplifying and automating the reference process to help B2B sellers win deals faster
AUSTIN, Texas — Upland Software (NASDAQ: UPLD) today announced the release of Altify Sales Reference Manager, a reference application built natively on the Salesforce platform specifically for B2B sellers. With Sales Reference Manager, Upland customers can significantly widen their pool of relevant reference accounts directly within Salesforce, resulting in enhanced deal velocity and an increase in win rates.
Built on the Salesforce platform, Sales Reference Manager is now available on AppExchange.
“To close deals, revenue teams and Upland customers need access to contacts who are willing to join live peer-to-peer reference calls. But finding the right contact, especially on a tight deadline, is a recurring challenge in traditional selling processes,” said Patrick Morrissey, SVP and General Manager for Enterprise Sales and Marketing Solutions at Upland. “Sales Reference Manager reduces the bottleneck facing B2B revenue teams, placing control in the hands of the actual relationship holders and doing so natively within Salesforce.”
Sales Reference Manager provides targeted reference account suggestions directly in Salesforce opportunity records, so sellers don’t have to spend time hunting for contacts. It then routes new reference requests to the relationship owners who know their accounts best for approval. The newest addition to Upland’s product library also matches Salesforce opportunities with reference accounts first and contacts second. This way, even if individual contacts change roles or companies, accounts stay referenceable.
Additional comments about the news:
- “Altify Sales Reference Manager is a welcome addition to AppExchange, as they power digital transformation for customers by providing a reliable and turnkey sales reference solution,” said Woodson Martin, GM of Salesforce AppExchange. “AppExchange is constantly evolving to connect customers with the right apps and experts for their business needs.”
- “OrangeGroup is evolving the operator model, accelerating in growth areas, and placing data at the heart of our innovation. Upland is playing a key role in delivering reliable sales methodology and technology to identify how we best align with our customers’ true needs,” said Aleksey Alenkov, New Ways of Working Program Leader at International Sales, of Orange Business Services. “Sales Reference Manager nicely complements Upland’s existing product library and adds a new dimension for sustainable business growth.”
- “We’ve had a longstanding partnership with Upland, successfully developing a better buying journey for our customers while creating new revenue streams for our business,” said Greg Micklos, Director Sales Enablement, of Traction on Demand“ As one of the largest dedicated Salesforce consulting partners in North America, we need to work with Salesforce native apps, such as Sales Reference Manager, and look forward to continued success with the Upland team.”
Altify Sales Reference Manager is the latest addition to Upland’s library of products built specifically for Salesforce customers focused on B2B selling, including Altify Opportunity Manager, Altify Account Manager, Altify Sales Process Manager, and Altify Relationship Maps.
- Sales Reference Manager Blog Post
- Sales Reference Manager Datasheet
- Win More Deals With Peer-to-Peer Sales Reference eBook
Salesforce, AppExchange, and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.