Meet Diana March, Customer Success Manager
Many of you may already know Diana, but if not, she is the Customer Success Manager for Eclipse PPM. She has been with Upland for almost six years and is focused on helping customers solve their problems and finding solutions for them to get the most out of Eclipse PPM. She has been hard at work as of late to support her clients’ transition to the latest version and she looks forward to continuing supporting her customers to reach success.
Read on below to learn more about Diana.
1. How long have you been with Upland?
- 6 years in January
2. Do you have any certifications?
- Prior to Customer Account Roles I received my Novel certification, and Microsoft certification. Hope this doesn’t give my age away 😊
3. What is your role at Upland?
- Customer Success Manager
4. How long have you been in the role?
- 3 years next month
5. Astrology sign
- Capricorn, the tenth sign of the zodiac, is all about hard work. Those born under this sign are more than happy to put in a full day at the office, realizing that it will likely take a lot of those days to get to the top. That’s no problem, since Capricorns are both ambitious and determined: they will get there. This is me for sure.
6. Favorite thing to do on the weekend / favorite TV show, movie or book
- Visit with my children, and 10 grandchildren. The odd weekend my husband, and I party with the adults 😊
7. What do you love most about your job?
- Assisting a client who has been struggling to see within no time the success they have made.
8. What is one piece of advice you would like our customers to know?
- Each, and every team at Upland is here to see you succeed, and help you along the way. A happy client is what makes us all happy.