Agnesian HealthCare Significantly Improves Visibility and Consistency with Eclipse PPM
Without a solid solution to manage your many projects and resources, it can be a challenge to see, manage, and measure your projects throughout the entire lifecycle. This may lead to project inefficiencies and inconsistencies, poor visibility and a lack of understanding between the project team and management.
Join our customer case study webinar with Agnesian HealthCare to learn how they overcame their challenges of tracking project status updates in one location and visibility into all upcoming project milestones, resource requirements and high priority project issues and risks.
Eclipse has helped us standardize our project tracking and reporting mechanisms, and provided us with a platform for further PMO practice improvement and resource engagement.
– Danny Hanson, Supervisor, IS Project Management Office
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Easily review current project statuses and upcoming project efforts
- Quickly report on status updates, upcoming and recently completed milestones
- Learn best practices on standardizing issue and risk tracking as well as status reporting processes
- Gain further knowledge from our question and answer period with Agnesian HealthCare
About Agnesian HealthCare:
Agnesian HealthCare is a non-profit integrated healthcare system located in Wisconsin. With over 3,500 employees, 3 hospitals, multiple clinics, and additional care services including long term care, skilled nursing facilities, laboratory, pharmacy, and medical devices, it is a dynamic organization.