Buyer’s Guide to Mobile App Marketing
How do you choose the right mobile marketing platform to suit your needs?
The question is no longer, “Should I invest in mobile?” but “What do I need out of my mobile platform?” The answer is tricky: different brands want to do different things with their mobile strategy.
Effective engagement requires you to capture key user insights, but how do you accomplish this? With a mobile marketing platform.
These platforms provide the marketing automation and user insights necessary for sending engaging, optimized mobile campaigns using push notifications, in-app messages, SMS, MMS, and more.
Now you can come armed with the right questions for vendors using our Buyer’s Guide to Mobile Engagement Platform. In it, you’ll learn:
- The key elements of a world-class intelligent mobile marketing platform including reporting, analytics, and optimization tools your solution should have
- Which user data is essential for personalized mobile experiences
- A free checklist of your must-haves to use during the review process
- What omnichannel capabilities you need in your platform
- How to select a platform that will grow with your needs
DownloadAll fields are required
Thank you for your interest in Upland. This asset is on the way to your inbox!
How to Negotiate a Better Telecom Contract
Follow these tips to get the best results in your contracts with service providers.
5 Tips to win more deals with proactive sales proposals
You might be responding to all requests for proposals (RFPs) and have the best close rates in your industry. But are you dedicating enough time to proactive sales proposals? If not, you could be missing out.