Corporate Website Privacy Information
Information we Collect
Hipcricket clients may provide personal information such as name, email, phone number when they create accounts to use our mobile marketing services. Hipcricket may also collect non-personal information when you visit our websites. This may include information such as your Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, cookie, device identifier, mobile ad identifier, search query, or your precise location.
How we Use your Personal Information
- To operate our Websites and deliver the services you have requested;
- To inform you of other products or services available from Hipcricket;
- To respond to your questions and concerns;
- To improve our Websites and marketing efforts; and
- To contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
How we use Non-Personal Information
- Hipcricket’s Websites use “cookies” to help personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
- One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize pages, a cookie helps to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the features that you customized.
- You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Hipcricket services or Websites you visit.
- Third Party Cookies
- Data Collection (can include but not limited too):
- Unique Visitors
- Page Views
- Time Spent
- Device ID
- IP address
- Browser Type
- Social Media Widgets
- Information Sharing
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not rent or sell your personally identifying information to other companies or individuals, unless we have your consent. We may share such information in any of the following limited circumstances:
- As required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others and when there is a fraud investigation or government request which requires Hipcricket to respond;
- If Hipcricket is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email or a prominent notice through our Websites of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information; and
- With your prior consent, provide your information to any other third party.
We may store and process personal information collected on our site in the United States or any other country in which Hipcricket or its agents maintain facilities. By using our services, you consent to the transfer of your information among these facilities, including those located outside your country.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you log-in into adlife.augme.com, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and in storage. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Our Site may include links to other Websites whose privacy practices may differ from those of Hipcricket. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any Website you visit.
If you have submitted personally identifiable information through our Website or www.hipcricket.com and if it has changed, or if you no longer desire our service, you may request that we correct, update, amend, or delete it by emailing Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below.
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, accessing the email preferences in your account settings page or you can contact us at email@example.com.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Changes to this Policy
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.Corporate Offices: 110 110th Avenue NE Suite 410 Bellevue, WA 98004 Phone: 425.452.1111 email@example.com