AUSTIN, Texas, October 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Upland Software, Inc. (Nasdaq: UPLD), a leader in cloud-based Enterprise Work Management applications, today announced that Upland PSA will honor its 20th anniversary with their latest product release at Technology Services World (TSW) October 17-19 in Las Vegas. The release features updated integration features powered by Dell Boomi and key UX enhancements to speed adoption.
“The latest PSA product release is our best,” said Mounir Hilal, CCO & SVP of Project and IT Management for Upland Software. “After twenty years, PSA continues to innovate for professional services organizations and we are thrilled to be able to share this release at TSW in Las Vegas this year.”
“The TSW tradeshow is a great place to showcase PSA and all that we have accomplished through our close customer partnerships. Our aim is to build the most open platform possible with strong integration capabilities,” said Kevin Sequeira, General Manager & VP of Product Management at Upland Software. “Additionally, our most recent product release changes will deliver significant improvements in billable services growth, cost mitigation and overall delivery quality.”
Highlights of the PSA by Upland product release:
- Major User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) enhancements make the user’s experience more efficient with a faster learning curve. Changes include confirmation messages, session timeout warnings, and improved list pages with Excel export functionality.
- Upland Integration Manager, powered by Dell Boomi, allows for configurable integrations to a variety of Upland products as well as third party systems.
- Launch of the Upland Project Planner, a new web GANTT-based project planning tool in the PSA application that allows users to better manage their projects.
- Expense Module redesign simplifies the creation, submission and approval of expense reports with redesigned menus, tabbed views, and fewer click actions.
- Customer enhancement requests resulted in twenty newly-added features including a new timesheet template and configuration options for the Concur integration.
Upland’s PSA Software for Professional Services Automation (PSA) has helped thousands of organizations to grow their business in all areas of services automation. To learn how PSA can help your business and schedule a meeting with a Professional Services Automation expert, visit: Meeting Reservation
The PSA workflow-driven, cloud application is designed to meet the challenges of managing globally dispersed services organizations and project workforces. It automates project initiation, resource management, time and expense, and reporting and analytics to enable customers to improve the management of billable projects from pipeline to close. PSA offers configurable cost and billing rules, including chargeback or invoicing, with certified integrations to all major CRM and accounting systems. Organizations worldwide, including Autodesk, Estee Lauder, Eaton, General Electric and JDA Software, trust the PSA product to meet their requirements in the areas of Professional Services Automation (PSA) and time and expense tracking. PSA is part of the Upland Software family of cloud-based enterprise work management applications. For more information, visit uplandsoftware.com/psa.
About Upland Software
Upland Software (Nasdaq: UPLD) is a leading provider of cloud-based Enterprise Work Management software. Our family of applications enables users to manage their projects, professional workforce and IT investments, automate document-intensive business processes and effectively engage with their customers, prospects and community via the web and mobile technologies. With more than 2,000 customers and over 235,000 users around the world, Upland Software solutions help customers run their operations smoothly, adapt to change quickly, and achieve better results every day. To learn more, visit uplandsoftware.com.