PSA 2018 R1 Feature Highlights
Project Manager Home Page
Newly redesigned layout summarizes the most important information for your projects
- Tab navigation across the top for Active Projects, Milestones Timesheets and Expense Reports gives you a quick glance of actionable items
- gives you actionable information about active projects to keep you focus on your active projects current information
- Timesheets & Expense Reports show you what needs to be pending approvals from your team members
- Cost & Revenue financial snapshots for active projects
- aesthetic upgrade and feel, redesigned look, and simplified navigation flows which allow users to get the information they need rapidly and intuitively
- Simplified administration of Views with the introduction of a Manage View page
- Cleaner view of available page actions
- Improved search capability and ability to export to excel
Upland Project Planner
- Budget mapping: define your budget mappings at the system level, or change your settings per project.
- Budget integration: publish your project plan to automatically generate budgets at the Project, Task and/or Assignment level directly within PSA.
- Undo & Redo functionality has been added. Changes to the project plan can be reversed or redone.
- Progress on the percent complete of a Task can now be overridden by the project manager instead of using the system-calculated amount.
- The Project Scheduling view has been updated to allow for displaying work plans for multiple projects simultaneously.
- The Resource Scheduling view has been updated to allow for displaying work plans for multiple groups simultaneously.
- Work plans can be pivoted to show schedules grouped by resources or projects.
- New email notification options have been added to specify whether to trigger notifications on bookings or allocations.
- New email notification options have been added for soft bookings.
- Work plans can now be exported to Excel based on a user-defined date range.
- Work plan notes now displays the note creator/updater.