Modernized user experience, and streamlined resource management and project financials, highlight annual major release for PSA Professional Services Automation (PSA) solution.
AUSTIN, Texas, Nov. 27, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Upland Software, Inc. (Nasdaq: UPLD) a leader in cloud-based Enterprise Work Management software, today announced a major release for PSA, its industry-leading Professional Services Automation (PSA) application. This latest release features a new, modern design; productivity and collaboration enhancements for resource managers on distributed projects; and new functionality to manage budgets, costs, and billing.
“We have been a long-time PSA customer, and we are impressed with the depth of functionality and ease of use of the latest release,” said Zuzanna Capozzi, Triple Point Technology. “PSA is a powerful platform that helps us to streamline our accounts receivable. We have integrated it with our accounting system, and as a result, our invoices more accurate, they are sent out sooner, and we are better able to manage our overall cash flow.”
“We are committed to investing in PSA with both core functional enhancements and user-driven innovation,” said Kevin Sequeira, Vice President Product Management at Upland Software. “As we continue to evolve the product and add new features, we are constantly working to improve customer efficiency and deliver a world-class experience through a modern, intuitive, and integrated solution.”
Key functionalities of the release that will allow professional services organizations to operate more efficiently, include:
- User Experience: A modern design delivers improved navigation, faster access to critical information, and increased user adoption.
- Resource Management: Resource managers and users will be more efficient with the ability to manage multiple project and resource forecasts in parallel and evaluate potential changes to a project plan.
- Upland Project Planner: The new Upland Project Planner module offers a centralized way for managing project work breakdown structures, schedules, tasks, resource assignments, and project budgeting.
- Project List: Project List feature enhancements focus on streamlining the day-to-day operations of the project manager including more robust search and export capabilities.
- Customer-Driven Enhancements: Added critical new features based on feedback from PSA Premier Success Plan Platinum and Gold customers including: invoice batch filtering options, new Financial Planner forecast settings, and email notification options.
For more information on the latest version of PSA, visit: uplandsoftware.com/psa/2018-r1-feature-highlights, contact your Customer Success Manager, or request a demo: https://uplandsoftware.com/psa/demo-request/
To learn more about PSA visit: uplandsoftware.com/psa.