I love a good theme.
Show me a marketer who doesn’t, and I’ll show you kid who can catch a basketball mid-air after going down a homemade slip-n-slide, shoot, and score before falling into the water.
Bad example. Well, anyway…
Because marketers love themes, there tend to be a lot of fun top-of-funnel content around festive times of year. Halloween is no exception. With that in mind, I’ve rounded up 5 of the best SlideShare presentations inspired by this horrifyingly fabulous day.
And don’t be fooled by the playful tone—they actually have interesting insights worth digging into.
Enjoy, and Happy Halloween!
1. Don’t Fear the Content Audit
2. 10 Monsters from a Content Marketer’s Nightmare: A Halloween SlideSCARE
3. Trick or Tweet! 13 Tweetable Content Marketing Tips
4. How-to: Find and Stop the 7 Growth Killing Ghouls of the Funnelpocalypse
5. Scary PR: 10 Signs You’re Suffering from Frightful PR Practices
Did I miss one? Share your favorites in the comment section below.