[NEW RESEARCH] 10 Stats on the True Cost of Marketing Inefficiency
Inefficiency is a major pain point for B2B marketers, but just how big is the problem?
Turns out, marketing inefficiency is a $958 million problem.
In a survey of more than 3,400 marketers, Gleanster Research gained startling insight into just how broken content creation processes affect marketing teams—particularly at mid-to-large B2B companies.
Here are some of the key findings from their recent report. (Download the full report here.)
1. Inefficiency in content production results in an estimated $958 million each year in excessive spend for mid-to-large B2B companies. (Tweet This!)
2. “Managing the overall content process” is the top challenge for B2B marketers. (Tweet This!)
3. 85% of marketing top performers manage a centralized calendar for content production, vs. only 44% of average companies. (Tweet This!)
4. 80% of marketing top performers use workflows or templates to replicate the production of similar assets, vs. 45% of average companies. (Tweet This!)
5. 87% of CMOs desire more visibility around content production and performance. (Tweet This!)
6. Top performing companies are more than 2x as likely to rank content marketing as a top three marketing priority in 2015. (Tweet This!)
7. The most common causes of missed deadlines during the content creation process are: approval delays, communication issues, and “general chaos.” (Tweet This!)
8. B2B firms spend over $5.2B a year on content creation efforts, and companies with more than 250 employees allocate 55% of marketing budget on content. (Tweet This!)
9. B2B companies that invested in content marketing operations produce 300% more content /yr and 240% faster cycle times than average firms. (Tweet This!)
10. $0.25 of every dollar spent on content marketing in the average mid-to-large B2B firm is wasted on inefficient content operations. (Tweet This!)
Learn more by downloading the full report, including how the best marketers have built efficiency into their content processes.
5 Ways Capture Technology Increases Security
How can cloud capture processes provide resilient ways to tackle your daily work challenges? Capturing the content is only part of the journey. Let’s dive into data security.
Migrating to Cloud Telephony: It’s as Easy as 1, 2, 3
Migrating to cloud-based telephony has never been easier. Learn how InGenius enables a seamless switch in this article.