AUSTIN, Texas, Dec. 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ — Upland Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: UPLD), a leader in cloud-based Enterprise Work Management applications, today announced that the latest version of its PSA professional services automation (PSA) and time and expense tracking application is available. The upgrade empowers Upland customers to maximize business performance by simplifying the user experience and enhancing user interface and platform capabilities.
To learn more about how upgrades to the PSA Professional Services Automation Application optimize customer outcomes, visit: https://uplandsoftware.com/psa/2015-r2
“We have been investing in and advancing the technology to further evolve the PSA application as the leading platform for profession services automation” explains Kevin Sequeira, General Manager at Upland Software, and Director of Product Management for PSA. “This release offers customers increased visibility, mobility, and efficiency and reinforces our commitment to providing a best in class product to support the successful alignment and prioritization of our customers’ projects in order to maximize success in their business objectives.”
PSA by Upland
Upgrades to PSA Professional Services Automation application will provide customers the ability to:
- Assume the identity of another user in order to view configured access rights, run through use-cases and better support the end-user base, with the addition of a new feature called Impersonation.
- Input and extract data from PSA to automate processes by programmatic interaction with the PSA API.
Upgrades to PSA’s Timesheet module will enable customers to:
- The administration of timesheet templates has been simplified with the introduction of a rule inheritance model which allows administrators to define rules that can be inherited and over-written.
- Users of the Timesheet module can more easily manage compliance by now having the ability to deduct multiple leave time tasks from the same leave bank, and filter the dropdown to restrict the usage of certain leave time tasks.
- More granularity has been included in this module such as allowing the organization to assign template management at a Location level and having it administered by different people.
- Users will also have the ability to define custom messages with the addition of Timesheet Disclaimer (electronic signature).
Upgrades to PSA’s Mobile application improve the user experience by:
- Allowing users to efficiently upload expense receipts, view pdf attachments directly from the app, easily review timesheet notes and assign tasks.
In its latest release, Upland Software’s PSA Professional Services Automation application will continue to provide a customer-centric solution that increases user efficiency. In addition to functionality upgrades, this release has significant updates to the core application architecture which has resulted in increased performance, scalability and stability.
About Upland Software
Upland (Nasdaq: UPLD) is a leading provider of cloud-based Enterprise Work Management software. Our family of applications connects people through technology, automates the flow of work and brings visibility to all aspects of the organization. With more than 1,600 customers and over 225,000 users around the world since the beginning of 2015, Upland Software solutions help teams in IT, marketing, finance, professional services and process excellence run their operations smoothly, adapt to change quickly and achieve better results every day. To learn more, visit uplandsoftware.com.
The PSA workflow-driven, cloud application is designed to meet the challenges of managing globally dispersed services organizations and project workforces. It automates project initiation, resource management, time and expense, and reporting and analytics to enable customers to improve the management of billable projects from pipeline to close. PSA offers configurable cost and billing rules, including chargeback or invoicing, with certified integrations to all major CRM and accounting systems. Organizations worldwide, including Abbot Vascular, Autodesk, Estee Lauder, Eaton, General Electric and JDA Software, trust the PSA product to meet their requirements in the areas of Professional Services Automation (PSA) and time and expense tracking. PSA is part of the Upland Software family of cloud-based enterprise work management applications. For more information, visit: uplandsoftware.com/psa.