AUSTIN, Texas, July 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Upland Software, Inc. (Nasdaq: UPLD), a leader in cloud-based Enterprise Work Management software, today announced the availability of the latest version of its PSA professional services automation (PSA) and time and expense tracking application. The latest release will support customers to achieve their business objectives through user experience enhancements and productivity improvements.
To learn more about how upgrades to the PSA Professional Services Automation Application optimize customer outcomes, visit: https://uplandsoftware.com/psa/2016-r1/
“In response to our close partnerships with customers, we have taken the next step in evolving the PSA application’s usability and performance with major changes to the UX and UI,” said Kevin Sequeira, General Manager at Upland Software, and Director of Product Management for PSA. “Additionally, we have taken the Project Management capabilities at PSA to the next level with the Upland Project Planning Module. This release also offers users scalable integrations into other systems with our newly launched Upland Integration Manager which is based on Dell Boomi. These changes will drive faster user adoption and empower organizations to be more productive and make more informed business decisions.”
Changes in the new PSA by Upland release include:
- Major UX and UI enhancements make the user experience more efficient with an easy learning curve. Changes include confirmation messages, session timeout warnings, and improved list pages with excel export functionality.
- Launch of the Upland Project Planners; a new web-based GANTT-based project planning tool in the PSA application that allows project planners to better manage their projects.
- Expense Module Redesign simplifies the creation, submission and approval of expense reports with redesigned menus, tabbed views, and fewer click actions.
- Upland Integration Manager, powered by Dell Boomi, allows for configurable integrations to a variety of Upland products as well as third party systems.
- Customer Enhancement Requests includes 20 newly added features such as a new timesheet template and configuration options for the Concur integration.
For more information on the latest version of PSA, attend the PSA 2016 R1 webinar taking place on August 2nd.
About Upland Software
Upland Software (Nasdaq: UPLD) is a leading provider of cloud-based Enterprise Work Management software. Our family of applications enables users to manage their projects, professional workforce and IT investments, automate document-intensive business processes and effectively engage with their customers, prospects and community via the web and mobile technologies. With more than 2,000 customers and over 235,000 users around the world, Upland Software solutions help customers run their operations smoothly, adapt to change quickly, and achieve better results every day. To learn more, visit uplandsoftware.com.
The PSA workflow-driven, cloud application is designed to meet the challenges of managing globally dispersed services organizations and project workforces. It automates project initiation, resource management, time and expense, and reporting and analytics to enable customers to improve the management of billable projects from pipeline to close. PSA offers configurable cost and billing rules, including chargeback or invoicing, with certified integrations to all major CRM and accounting systems. Organizations worldwide, including Autodesk, Estee Lauder, Eaton, General Electric and JDA Software, trust the PSA product to meet their requirements in the areas of Professional Services Automation (PSA) and time and expense tracking. PSA is part of the Upland Software family of cloud-based enterprise work management applications. For more information, visit uplandsoftware.com/psa.