It’s official: recipients for the most coveted awards in Customer Advocacy Management have been selected for 2018.
The RO Sherpa and Reference Elite Awards recognize the leaders in the customer marketing space; the guides, the heroes that do incredible things in their companies but do not always get the recognition they deserve. These awards are a way to elevate the thought leadership, advocacy, great ideas and remarkable customer reference program best practices in the marketplace. This year, we received so many inspiring submissions that we had no choice but to introduce a category for Honorable Mentions, so more stories could be shared.
Winners of these awards demonstrate marketing excellence, business impact, and leadership via the execution of the customer advocacy programs at their companies. Honorees for 2018’s awards include:
Reference Elite Awards
- Dawn Miears, Global Customer Reference Manager, Rimini Street
- Chris Bergman, Director, Client Reference Program, Cognizant
- Trish Borrmann, Director of Customer Marketing Programs, Fortinet
- Therese Van Ryne, Director of Global Public Relations & Customer Reference Program, Zebra Technologies
Sherpa Award Winners
- Outstanding Executive Leadership: Rimini Street
- Most Valued Program: IBM
- Most Improved Program: Informatica
- Best Advocate Engagement Strategy: IBM
- Rising Star: Symantec
- Best Tech Stack: Ceridian
- Innovative Feature Use: Fortinet
- Top Game Changer: Forescout
- Exceptional Customer Advocacy Alignment: Marketo
- Best In Class Advocacy Program: Marketo
Sherpa Award Honorable Mentions
- Outstanding Executive Leadership: Nuance
- Most Valued Program: Cognizant
- Most Improved Program: ServiceMax
- Best Advocate Engagement Strategy: Ceridian
- Rising Star: Talkdesk
- Best Tech Stack: OutSystems
- Innovative Feature Use: IBM
- Top Game Changer: JDA
- Exceptional Customer Advocacy Alignment: Zebra Technologies
- Best In Class Advocacy Program: Microsoft
Congratulations to these leaders, and thank you for your hard work, forward-thinking strategies and sincere drive to make each customer’s experience with your product groundbreaking. We honor the work you do, and can’t wait to hear more and more stories of above-and-beyond customer advocacy throughout this year and into 2019 (and beyond).
Learn more by downloading our official event companion magazine, Rise Higher. Within, we cover a more in-depth review of the event and our clients’ success stories.