The Power Of Collaboration In The Remote Project Era
Webinar On-Demand Featuring Forrester Research
In this time of unprecedented business disruption, professional services teams are forced to navigate the challenges of remote work, sometimes with reduced or less experienced teams, while continuing to deliver great customer outcomes, and grow revenue. Improving collaboration is one of the most important things you can do to keep a remote workforce connected, supported, and running efficiently.
Guest Margo Visitacion, Vice President and Principal Analyst at Forrester Research, and Rafat Hilal, General Manager at Upland Software, discuss the challenges of collaboration, and actionable strategies you can implement to encourage a revenue-driving remote workforce.
This discussion focuses on:
- Facilitating Project Execution Through Team Collaboration
- How to instill a culture of collaboration and knowledge sharing.
- Unifying Sales and Delivery Teams with Proposal Automation
- How automating the proposals process can unify your proposal and delivery teams, resulting in greater remote productivity.
- Ensuring Business Continuity with Data-Driven Decisions
- Tap into analytics to ensure efficient operations and predictable business outcomes in a remote work environment.
- Engaging Your Customers with Self-Service Portals
- Upgrade your remote customer experience with dashboards that provide transparency into project and financial status.
RegisterAll fields are required
Thank you for your interest in Upland. This webinar is on the way to your inbox!
Using Segmentation to Find and Model Your Best Customers
Personalized marketing campaigns will only ever be as good as the data that’s fueling them.
5 AI-Fueled Digital Experiences That Will Underpin The Future Of Customer Service
Watch this on-demand recording for the latest Forrester research and tips for getting started with AI today!