Your Ultimate Guide to Re-Engagement
How to re-engage your email subscribers
If your subscribers have gone quiet, your engagement is decreasing, and your key metrics are beginning to waver, all is not lost. With a strong re-engagement strategy in place, you can turn your sleepy subscribers into a highly engaged audience. All you need is the right tools and tactics to make your email campaigns irresistible. In ‘Your Ultimate Guide to Re-engagement’, we’ll take you through:
- Why subscribers become disengaged
- The impact of personalization and segmentation on audience engagement
- The best time to re-engage inactive subscribers
- What to do with your disengaged subscribers
- Tactics for improving your sender reputation
- Identifying trends and predicting and minimizing subscriber churn
- And we’ve also given you some real-life examples for inspiration (we’re talking birthdays, promotions, and loyalty schemes to boot!)
When it costs five times as much to acquire a new customer as it does to keep an existing one, you can’t afford to miss this guide.
DownloadAll fields are required
7 Reasons to Include SMS in Your Communication Strategy
No matter your industry, learn why SMS is an effective tool to add to your multi-channel communication strategy.
OL Connect Strategiepapier für Druckproduktion und Nachverarbeitung
Entdecken Sie die leistungsstarken Funktionen von OL Connect für die Druckausgabe, um die Produktion zu steigern und Druck- und Nachverarbeitungsprozesse zu rationalisieren.