Your Ultimate Guide to Re-Engagement
How to re-engage your email subscribers
If your subscribers have gone quiet, your engagement is decreasing, and your key metrics are beginning to waver, all is not lost. With a strong re-engagement strategy in place, you can turn your sleepy subscribers into a highly engaged audience. All you need is the right tools and tactics to make your email campaigns irresistible. In ‘Your Ultimate Guide to Re-engagement’, we’ll take you through:
- Why subscribers become disengaged
- The impact of personalization and segmentation on audience engagement
- The best time to re-engage inactive subscribers
- What to do with your disengaged subscribers
- Tactics for improving your sender reputation
- Identifying trends and predicting and minimizing subscriber churn
- And we’ve also given you some real-life examples for inspiration (we’re talking birthdays, promotions, and loyalty schemes to boot!)
When it costs five times as much to acquire a new customer as it does to keep an existing one, you can’t afford to miss this guide.
DownloadAll fields are required
Thank you for your interest in Upland. This asset is on the way to your inbox!
People and Problems: The Core of Strategic Account Planning
There is no sale more valuable than one made to an existing customer.
2023 National Sweepstakes Kit
Second Street’s National Sweepstakes are a fantastic way to drive more revenue and increase your email database.