Extract deeper insights from all cloud costs across your organization.
ComSci’s Cloud Cost Management Offering (CCMS) augments the already outstanding capabilities of collection processing, reporting and chargeback of cloud computing. This enhanced capability provides greater transparency & visibility into consumption and the cost of cloud services giving customers the ability to:
- Provide the CIO and CFO detailed, meaningful and intuitive insights into cloud costs
- Gain unparalleled insight into usage and ensure proper alignment of services to consumers
- Better understand the impact to vendor billing
- Define a simple yet intuitive Bill of IT for cloud services
- Easily implement chargeback for Cloud based service offerings
- Drive behavior by providing visibility into transactional level detail
Deep Insights into Cloud Costs and Consumption
ComSci’s Cloud Cost & Usage Management capabilities allows for better understanding and management of Cloud Services consumptions and cost. Building on the existing cloud compute capabilities, this module provides higher level of transparency and visibility of cloud computing operations within the organization.
Through the Cloud Cost & Usage Management offering, your organization will be able to access to:
- Real-time data on cloud cost & consumption
- Out-of-the-box and/or customized reports & dashboard
- Drill-down capabilities for more detailed level of information
- Raw data extracted for further manipulation & insights
- Scheduled reports and alerts to stay on top of cloud cost & consumption