InGenius Connector Enterprise 6.3 Release Overview
Information on the latest features and changes to existing functionality for InGenius® Connector Enterprise 6.3.
These release notes provide information on the latest features and changes to existing functionality for InGenius® Connector Enterprise.
InGenius Release 6.3
Salesforce APEX Release 1.50
New and Updated Features
This document details important new features, enhancements, and changes to the latest software version of InGenius Connector Enterprise 6.3.
Features for Salesforce:
1. Blended Agent Support for Omni-Channel in Classic Console.
2. Pop Out Support in Lightning.
Features for Microsoft:
3. Unified Interface Support with Channel Integration Framework.
4. Collapsible InGenius UI Support in the Classic Web Interface.
5. New Screen Pop Settings.
6. Relate Current Capability.
7. Browser Tab Synchronization Improvements.
Features for Salesforce and Microsoft:
8. Runtime Admin User Management Enhancements.
9. Improved Scalability.