Reimagining the Search Experience
Search should be proactive, not reactive. Learn more about how BA Insight customers are modernizing the search experience.
Enterprise Search is foundational to a wide variety of experiences.
The ability to instantly find relevant information and gain insights into large amounts of data from various sources is key to organizational productivity. Organizations’ data contains key insights that make employees more productive and effective. A holistic search approach and reimagining enterprise search functionality is the key that unlocks insight from data.
Google has taught us how valuable and powerful search can be and set high expectations for simplicity and ease of use, which is why the phrase “Google it” is now a part of our everyday language. Effective search can facilitate all the information you need to do your job
from a single source. BA Insight makes search significantly easier and faster. You can have a meaningful and positive impact on employees by thinking of them like you do your customers and applying similar engagement techniques.
Search should be proactive, not reactive. Learn more about how BA Insight customers are modernizing the search experience by bringing these components into their enterprise search software:
- Natural language query/search to each application. Search as you type, recent searches, and recommendations based on previous searches.
- Search analytics so we know what users searched for and the results.
- Information that can help administrators improve results.
- Autoclassification to tag information independent of where it resides.
- Ability to preview documents and the pages within them that contain what users are looking for, independent of where the information resides.
Improve workplace productivity. Visit our enterprise search webpage to learn more about what Upland BA Insight can do for you.
See the case made visually. Watch our quick enterprise overview video for a quick summary of ways to reimagine enterprise search to get real results.
Want more evidence? Check out our library of customer success stories.