Intelligent Swarming Workshop
Explore ways to get the right people working on the right things
This 1-day workshop is intended for those individuals who are looking to implement a collaboration-based model that seeks to get the person, or people most likely to be able to solve an issue working on that issue on the first touch. Support staff collaborate naturally, quite often in spite of the traditional tiered support model and escalation processes which have been imposed on them. Early adopters of swarming sought to create processes and structures which enabled collaboration and have reported compelling benefits including faster skills development, improved employee morale and increased customer satisfaction.
In this 1-day workshop, you will learn:
- Concepts and core principles
- Overview of case studies and lessons learned from early adopters
- Key enablers and adoption considerations so you can determine if Intelligent Swarming is a good fit for your organization
- Scenarios to consider in designing the process
- Tool functionality and integration requirements
$495 per person (discounts available for multiple attendees from the same company who are registering for the same session)
The workshop is delivered virtually. On-site workshops at your company’s location can be arranged. For more information, please contact us.
- February 1, 2023 | 9-5 Eastern
- May 17, 2023 | 9-5 Eastern
- September 13, 2023 | 9-5 Eastern
- November 9, 2023 | 9-5 Eastern
Looking to register for a KCS training course?
Fill out the form below and one of our KCS experts and trainers will reach out to schedule your preferred session with you