KCS® Coach Development Program
This 2-day workshop is intended for those individuals tasked with establishing a coaching program or who hold either a KCS Coach or Support Coach role. It provides those individuals with the process, skills and techniques needed to encourage, inspire and support change with a successful coaching program.
In this 2-day workshop you will learn:
- Understand the role and goals of a coach and what makes an effective coach
- Understand the end-to-end coaching process including session components, timing, commitment and expectations
- Understand the essential skills required to be a successful coach including self-awareness, working more effectively with others and communicating effectively
- Learn and practice coaching techniques and influence skills
- Understand how to hold individuals accountable for utilizing the skills they’ve been trained on
- Understand the role of the KCS Coaches Council, how to establish one and use the time strategically
- Understand the skills, tools, mindset and support coaches require for success
- Understand the importance of leadership support and how to create that
- How to establish a KCS Coaching program in your organization
- Learn Best Practices from successful organizations
Who should attend:
This is intended for those individuals who hold either a Leadership, Manager, KCS Coach or Support Coach role or who are tasked with establishing a coaching program in your organization.
$1,595 per person (for individual registrations).
Group rates are available, please contact us to request a group rate.
The workshop is delivered virtually. On-site workshops at your company’s location can be arranged. For more information, please contact us.
Nov 1-2 | 9am-5pm ET | 6am-2pm PT
Dec 9-10 | 9am-5pm ET | 6am-2pm PT
Jan 17-19 | 9am-5pm ET | 6am-2pm PT
Feb 15-16 | 9am-5pm ET | 6am-2pm PT
March 14-15 | 9am-5pm ET | 6am-2pm PT (Registration coming soon!)
KCS® is a service mark of the Consortium for Service Innovation™
Register for an upcoming session!
Just fill out the form below and indicate your preferred date. We will contact you directly for credit card or billing details.