KCS® Practices v6 Overview Workshop
This 1- day workshop is intended for organization or individuals who are new to KCS®, need a refresher or are getting colleagues up to speed. It explains what’s involved in KCS and what type of commitment it requires.
In this 1-day workshop you will learn:
- How to use KCS to efficiently create and maintain quality, easy-to-find content in the knowledge base
- Ways to motivate support agents to use the knowledge base and to effectively assess individual and team contributions
- How to articulate the value of knowledge management for your organization
- A strategy for sustainable success that minimizes investments in knowledge workflow and maximizes the return
- How to identify and avoid the common pitfalls associated with knowledge management
Who should attend:
Knowledge Managers, Service Desk/Customer Service Managers & Directors, Support Analysts/Agents & Team Leads, KCS Program Team Members, anyone who authors content or solutions.
$495 per person
The workshop is delivered virtually. On-site workshops at your company’s location can be arranged. For more information, please contact us.
- October 26, 2023 | 9-5 Eastern
- December 13, 2023 | 9-5 Eastern
KCS® is a service mark of the Consortium for Service Innovation™
Looking to register for a KCS training course?
Fill out the form below and one of our KCS experts and trainers will reach out to schedule your preferred session with you