KCS® Practices v6 Overview Workshop
This 1- day workshop is intended for organization or individuals who are new to KCS®, need a refresher or are getting colleagues up to speed. It explains what’s involved in KCS and what type of commitment it requires.
In this 1-day workshop you will learn:
- How to use KCS to efficiently create and maintain quality, easy-to-find content in the knowledge base
- Ways to motivate support agents to use the knowledge base and to effectively assess individual and team contributions
- How to articulate the value of knowledge management for your organization
- A strategy for sustainable success that minimizes investments in knowledge workflow and maximizes the return
- How to identify and avoid the common pitfalls associated with knowledge management
Who should attend:
Knowledge Managers, Service Desk/Customer Service Managers & Directors, Support Analysts/Agents & Team Leads, KCS Program Team Members, anyone who authors content or solutions.
$495 per person (discounts available for multiple attendees from the same company who are registering for the same session).
The workshop is delivered virtually. On-site workshops at your company’s location can be arranged. For more information, please contact us.
- May 21 | 9am-5pm ET | 6am-2pm PT
- June 14 | 9am-5pm ET | 6am-2pm PT
- July 16 | 9am-5pm ET | 6am-2pm PT
- Sept 10 | 9am-5pm ET | 6am-2pm PT
- Oct 18 | 9am-5pm ET | 6am-2pm PT
- Nov 10 | 9am-5pm ET | 6am-2pm PT
KCS® is a service mark of the Consortium for Service Innovation™
Register for an upcoming session!
Just fill out the form below and indicate your preferred date. We will contact you directly for credit card or billing details.