KCS® Practices V6 Workshop & Certification
Earn the industry’s most rigorous KCS® Certification with the Practices v6 Certification from the
Consortium for Service Innovation*.
Benefits of KCS Certification
KCS Certification validates that you have an understanding of
- The KCS Methodology from end to end
- How to best communicate the value of KCS
- KCS adoption best practices and how to drive adoption in your organization
- How to identify critical success factors and measurements for KCS adoption
Why Do You Need a KCS Certification?
KCS Certification enables you to show that you have a profound understanding of the KCS Practices and what it requires to implement or participate in a highly valuable way. Certifying members of your team ensures consistent understanding of KCS adoption best practices including measurements and critical success factors and also provides an understanding of how to engage your knowledge champions to drive KCS adoption across your organization.
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to use KCS to efficiently create and maintain quality, easy-to-find content in the knowledge base
- How to improve the productivity of your contact center or service desk without adding resources
- How to lower your support costs
- Key deliverables required to implement KCS
- Best practices for measuring knowledge activity, performance, and value
- Techniques for creating high-quality knowledge
- How to manage a KCS adoption, with lessons learned from successful and unsuccessful adoptions
Who should attend?
Knowledge Managers, Contact Center/Service Desk Managers, Adoption Managers and Team, KCS Design Team participants, KCS Coaches, Knowledge Domain Experts (KDEs), Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), KCS Council Members, those who want a deeper understanding of KCS practices.
3-day workshop: $1,495/person
3-day workshop + Practice Exam + KCS v6 Certification Exam: $1,995/person
Discounts available for multiple attendees from the same company who are registering for the same session.
The workshop is delivered virtually. On-site workshops at your company’s location can be arranged. For more information, contact us.
- November 1-4, 2022 | 8am – 12pm Eastern
- November 14-16, 2022 | 9:00am – 5:00pm Eastern
- December 14-16, 2022 | 9:00am – 5:00pm Eastern
- January 10-13, 2023 | 8am – 12pm Eastern | 1-5pm GMT
- February 6-9, 2023 | 8am – 12pm Eastern | 1-5pm GMT
- March 15-17, 2023 | 9am – 5 pm Eastern
- April 18-21, 2023 | 12pm – 5 pm Eastern | 9am-1 pm Pacific
- May 1-4, 2023 | 7pm – 11 pm Eastern | 4pm-8 pm Pacific | (May 2-5) 9am-12pm AEST
- June 6-8, 2023 | 9am – 5 pm Eastern
- July 18-21, 2023 | 8am – 12pm Eastern | 1-5pm GMT
- August 1-4, 2023 | 8am – 12pm Eastern | 1-5pm GMT
- September 5-7, 2023 | 9am – 5 pm Eastern
- October 10-13, 2023 | 12pm – 5 pm Eastern
- November 7-10, 2023 | 8am – 12pm Eastern | 1-5pm GMT
- December 5-7, 2023 | 9am – 5 pm Eastern
* Certification is based on successful completion of the certification exam.
KCS® is a service mark of the Consortium for Service Innovation™
Looking to register for a KCS training course?
Fill out the form below and one of our KCS experts and trainers will reach out to schedule your preferred session with you.
If you took RightAnswers training and aren’t excited about KM/KCS then I don’t understand you! I got so much out of this!
– Josh, Client Services Specialist