KCS® Practices V6 Workshop & Certification
Earn the industry’s most rigorous KCS® Certification with the Practices v6 Certification from the
Consortium for Service Innovation*.
Benefits of KCS Certification
KCS Certification validates that you have an understanding of
- The KCS Methodology from end to end
- How to best communicate the value of KCS
- KCS adoption best practices and how to drive adoption in your organization
- How to identify critical success factors and measurements for KCS adoption
Why Do You Need a KCS Certification?
KCS Certification enables you to show that you have a profound understanding of the KCS Practices and what it requires to implement or participate in a highly valuable way. Certifying members of your team ensures consistent understanding of KCS adoption best practices including measurements and critical success factors and also provides an understanding of how to engage your knowledge champions to drive KCS adoption across your organization.
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to use KCS to efficiently create and maintain quality, easy-to-find content in the knowledge base
- How to improve the productivity of your contact center or service desk without adding resources
- How to lower your support costs
- Key deliverables required to implement KCS
- Best practices for measuring knowledge activity, performance, and value
- Techniques for creating high-quality knowledge
- How to manage a KCS adoption, with lessons learned from successful and unsuccessful adoptions
Who should attend?
Knowledge Managers, Contact Center/Service Desk Managers, Adoption Managers and Team, KCS Design Team participants, KCS Coaches, Knowledge Domain Experts (KDEs), Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), KCS Council Members, those who want a deeper understanding of KCS practices.
3-day workshop: $1,495/person
3-day workshop + Practice Exam + KCS v6 Certification Exam: $1,995/person
Discounts available for multiple attendees from the same company who are registering for the same session.
The workshop is delivered virtually. On-site workshops at your company’s location can be arranged. For more information, contact us.
- October 11-14th | 1-5pm BST| 8am -12pm Eastern
- October 25-27th | 9-5pm Eastern | 7am – 3pm Mountain | 6am – 2pm Pacific
- November 15-18 | 1-5pm GMT | 8am -12pm Eastern
- November 22-24 | 9-5pm Eastern | 7am – 3pm Mountain | 6am – 2pm Pacific
- December 13-16 | 1-5pm GMT | 8am -12pm Eastern
- December 20-22 | 9-5pm Eastern | 7am – 3pm Mountain | 6am – 2pm Pacific
Jan 10-13 – 1-5 | 1-5pm GMT | 8am – 12pm Eastern
Jan 24-26 | 9-5pm Eastern | 7am – 3pm Mountain | 6am – 2pm Pacific
Feb 7-10 | 1-5pm GMT | 8am – 12pm Eastern
Feb 21-23 | 9-5pm Eastern | 7am – 3pm Mountain | 6am – 2pm Pacific
March 7-10 | 1-5pm GMT | 8am – 12pm Eastern (Registration coming soon!)
March 28 | 9-5pm Eastern | 7am – 3pm Mountain | 6am – 2pm Pacific (Registration coming soon!)
April 11-14 | 1-5pm GMT | 8am – 12pm Eastern (Registration coming soon!)
April 25-27 | 9-5pm Eastern | 7am – 3pm Mountain | 6am – 2pm Pacific (Registration coming soon!)
* Certification is based on successful completion of the certification exam.
KCS® is a service mark of the Consortium for Service Innovation™
Register for an upcoming session!
Just fill out the form below and indicate your preferred date. Special group rates are available. We will contact you directly for credit card or billing details.
If you took RightAnswers training and aren’t excited about KM/KCS then I don’t understand you! I got so much out of this!
– Josh, Client Services Specialist