Ultriva eliminated disparate systems, improved collaboration with supply chain partners, and streamlined inventory management.
This business is the world’s largest Marine Electronics Company (MEC) and acts as the parent company to five distinct leisure marine brands. It has approximately 1,500 employees globally with distribution in more than 100 countries worldwide. MEC develops, manufactures, and distributes marine electronics for the recreational market.
MEC was looking for a Commercial Off-The-Shelf web-based supplier portal solution that could:
- Be a Web-based supplier portal
- Seamlessly integrate with INFOR Syteline ERP system
- Display current order information and item data for all material vendors
- Problems with suppliers flooding parts based on MRP schedules and blanket Purchase Orders
- Send MRP Forecast data and orders to non EDI vendors
- Manage MRP exceptions
- Improve collaboration, execution and performance reporting with supply chain partners
MEC chose Ultriva’s Collaborative Supply Portal, due to Ultriva’s proven track record of integrating with over 20 different MRP and ERP systems and ability to significantly improve management decision making in the areas of supplier/item data management, MRP forecast management, sourcing, purchasing, receiving, inventory control, and supplier performance tracking and reporting.