Enterprise-class HIPAA-compliant cloud fax service
We know moving to a new fax service can lead to many questions. Take a look at our guide to understand how our robust security and hands-on migration will make the transition to AccuRoute CloudFAX a breeze.
Empower staff at your healthcare office with the security and ease of AccuRoute CloudFAX.
We know it’s true of many transitions – sometimes just getting the process started can seem like a daunting effort, especially when your communications infrastructure needs to be consistently up and running to ensure superior patient services.
AccuRoute CloudFAX is a leading HIPAA-compliant fax solution for enterprise cloud fax services, providing enhanced security and encryption for inbound/outbound fax messages.
From our evaluation, through strategic planning, rigorous testing, to migration of services and ongoing support from our team, we are here to ensure that your transition to AccuRoute CloudFAX is fast, reliable, and allows you to continue business-as-usual with no interruption to service.
Additional benefits of AccuRoute CloudFAX’s HIPAA-compliant cloud fax technology:
- Easy to use. Simply send a fax from a web browser by logging in from any device.
- You control access. Our system authenticates users and operators via username and password to enforce appropriate access rights.
- Secure as heck. Fax messages can be delivered in encrypted formats such as signed email (PKI), so that patient identifying information (PII) can be securely transmitted and delivered. Messages containing sensitive content can be automatically deleted so nobody, including Upland support and services staff, can view PII.
- Audit-ready, always. All faxes sent and received through our servers can be viewed and tracked online using mail confirmation messages.
- Zero IT maintenance. We handle the infrastructure with our securely housed servers.
Read on for an overview of our security standards and a quick walk through our migration process.