Digital records processes to enhance efficiency
Upgrade to electronic records to standardize processes, automate data extraction, and provide access to content from one spot.
Capture, process, and deliver content faster
Lots of content arrives at your business as paper, but it doesn’t need to stay that way. Converting to electronic records ensures data accuracy, improves accessibility, and boosts productivity. Big time.
Get on top of the paper
Put electronic records in place to make daily work easier and get existing archives into shape.
- Automate distribution to ensure content gets delivered exactly where it needs to be.
- Capture complete records, banish bottlenecks, and give teams transparency into projects.
- Enforce quality controls and automatically flag specific content for further action.
- Conquer the archives with high-volume batch scanning capabilities.
Make daily work more manageable
Electronic records management cuts down on busywork by automatically capturing, deciphering, and organizing content so it’s right at your fingertips.
- Eliminate manual work with forms automation to effortlessly classify content to use downstream.
- Quickly deliver scanned content to any number of recipients via on-premise or cloud fax.
- Approach your next audit with confidence by providing secure access to a digital footprint of all documents.
Use the equipment you have
Take advantage of your existing scanning devices and MFPs to start converting records immediately. No problem – and no additional costs.
Give your team a break
Automating record capture can be done by classifying by document type, keywords, or rules to quickly capture data via machine learning and send content downstream.
Make high volume simple
Easily batch scan archived records, prepare for high-volume scanning needs, or let us do the heavy lifting to get your archives up to speed.
Let us handle the details
The capture, processing, and delivery of critical business content is only a few clicks away.
- via desktop, email, fax, folders, scanning devices, mobile devices and API
- OCR, compress, and convert into over 20 different supported formats
- Pull documents and data alike for association together
- Add powerful capture tools to faxing processes or vice versa
- Every environment, supporting every need – cloud, hybrid, and on-premise
- Scalable as heck! Build more processing power and fax lines as needed
- Classify documents to figure out which type of document it is
- Pull important information off the document to make decisions
- Supports structured, semi-structured, and unstructured documents
Data Loss Prevention
- Make sure that information goes through the proper paths and approvals
- Search some or all content for particular key terms or sequences, like credit card numbers
- Set up pre-determined pathways for flagged content to ensure compliance
Integrations and Pathways
- Save one or many documents directly to major repositories: SharePoint, OneDrive, Google, Dropbox, Box and more simultaneously
- Set up quality control approval processes to assure accuracy and quality of scanned content
- Send notifications to any related users to inform them where items have been saved and are available for access
Workers who recreate existing documents simply because they can’t find them on their network.
Scan-to-email is easy. In fact, 92% of workers do it. It’s a bad habit that increases data loss.
Electronic records management reduces processing turnaround time by 80%.
What is Records Scanning?
See why electronic records management is here to stay. Standardized processes, accessibility, and quicker project completion times are only a few perks.
When we moved into the new 104,000 square foot office, we only moved 3,700 linear feet of paper records storage, down from the original 15,000. At present, we are down to 2,500 linear feet of storage, a massive 80% reduction.