Mobile messaging – SMS, MMS, Voice, Social, Push and Email – is the connective tissue needed to create a seamless mobile marketing experience. Whether using mobile web, apps, mobile wallet, location-based services or any other mobile functionality, marketers need a data-driven messaging strategy to maximize revenue and reduce cost.
This webinar analyzes five strategies marketers can implement right away in order to launch, and increase profit from, an effective mobile messaging strategy. The discussion, led by 15-year mobile industry veterans Michael Ahearn and Michael Becker, focuses on analyzing case studies, best practices and real-world examples to reveal actionable next steps applicable for all marketers looking to achieve mobile success:
- Integrate mobile messaging with third party software or database systems.
- Modernize messaging for today’s tech-savvy customers.
- Personalize content to better engage a target audience.
- Drive interactive conversations focused on inciting customer action.
- Design mobile messaging analytics to facilitate iteration and improvement.
Listeners of the webinar can learn how to:
- Develop a mobile messaging strategy that increases customer engagement and profit.
- Nurture customer relationships through the use of multiple mobile messaging channels, including SMS, MMS, Voice, Social, Push and Email.
- Position their mobile messaging strategy to best take advantage of the data available today and the technological innovations that will shape messaging in the future.
Similar Blog Posts You Might Like:
Mobile Marketer’s Dilemma: SMS/MMS vs. Push vs. Beacons – Takeaways from RIC 2016