KCS® v6 Leadership Overview Workshop
Acquire the skills to run a KCS® shop
This 1-day KCS Leadership Workshop delves into KCS concepts and develops the skills needed to successfully lead a knowledge-centered organization.
In this 1-day workshop you will:
- Develop a clear understanding of the leadership requirements to successfully adopt KCS and optimize it through continuous improvement
- Identify the link between the organization’s goals and KCS
- Gain an appreciation for the KCS principles and practices
- Understand value-based metrics in evaluating employees
- Learn how to develop an environment that motivates employees
- Create excitement about and buy-in for KCS
Who should attend:
Knowledge Managers, Contact Center/Service Desk Managers, Team Leaders, or those leading or managing a team of agents, analysts, CSRs, engineers, knowledge workers, etc.
$495 per person (discounts available for multiple attendees from the same company who are registering for the same session).
The workshop is delivered virtually. On-site workshops at your company’s location can be arranged. For more information, please contact us.
KCS® is a service mark of the Consortium for Service Innovation™
Looking to register for a KCS training course?
Fill out the form below and one of our KCS experts and trainers will reach out to schedule your preferred session with you