A Marketer’s Guide to Customer Data Platforms
Customer Data Platforms are a hot topic in the world of marketing technology but with so many options out there it can be confusing when looking for the perfect solution to unify your data from multiple systems.
A Marketer’s Guide to Customer Data Platforms will clarify some of these issues, and highlight the many ways a Customer Data Platform will integrate and activate your many data sources.
Download this eBook to learn:
- The core features of a Customer Data Platform (CDP)
- How a CDP is different to a Data Warehouse, DMP or CRM
- The different approaches to data unification within different CDPs
- How to make strategic use of a Customer Data Platform
- Questions to ask when considering a CDP
- To understand CDP architecture concepts
DownloadAll fields are required
Thank you for your interest in Upland. This asset is on the way to your inbox!
Defeating the Mythical Beasts of Marketing
BlueVenn conducted a landmark survey of 202 decision-making marketers across the UK and US.
Customer Data Platforms and Multi-Channel Decision Management
Unifying your campaign decisions through marketing automation and more consistent multi-channel campaign orchestration.
7 Critical Considerations for a Successful Single Customer View Project
Find out the pros and cons of getting the business to commit to a Single Customer View and some of the pitfalls to avoid.