A Marketer’s Guide to Customer Data Platforms
Customer Data Platforms are a hot topic in the world of marketing technology but with so many options out there it can be confusing when looking for the perfect solution to unify your data from multiple systems.
A Marketer’s Guide to Customer Data Platforms will clarify some of these issues, and highlight the many ways a Customer Data Platform will integrate and activate your many data sources.
Download this eBook to learn:
- The core features of a Customer Data Platform (CDP)
- How a CDP is different to a Data Warehouse, DMP or CRM
- The different approaches to data unification within different CDPs
- How to make strategic use of a Customer Data Platform
- Questions to ask when considering a CDP
- To understand CDP architecture concepts
Ballot Best Practices Guide
‘Best Of’ ballots are some of the biggest engagement tactics for your local businesses, and are used extensively by Second Street partners to drive revenue through advertisers and grow their database.
Why eCommerce Mobile Apps Fail
It’s easy to look at the continuous rise in mobile app usage, and the success of the most popular mobile apps, and think you’d like the same for your business.
FileBound Recognized as 2021 Gold Medalist for Enterprise Content Management Software
Read the entire 34-page report that includes a comprehensive evaluation of 14 popular products in the ECM Enterprise market.