Inform and Educate Your Community with Text Messaging
Mobile campaigns are the most effective way to reach and inform everyone in your community. With Upland Mobile Messaging, you can send text messages to help connect underserved populations with vital resources, schedule appointments and alerts in real-time, and keep citizens informed about local news. Text messaging is the most widely used form of communication across all demographics. Whether you’re targeting young adults, new mothers, or unemployed residents, Upland Mobile Messaging has the tools and expertise to help you communicate important information successfully.
Mobile Engagement for Citizens and Residents
Our government and public services solutions are designed to help you deliver vital information in a timely and effective manner. Learn how you can use text messaging to send appointment reminders, promote public health and safety, and deliver real-time transit information.
Use text messaging to motivate voters to get registered and head to the polls on election day. Upland Mobile Messaging makes it possible to reach more people and drive them to the polls when it counts the most.
- Inform residents about current issues and voting laws
- Guide individuals through the voter registration process
- Direct voters to their designated polling place on election day
Text messaging is the most effective way to reach, educate, and enroll people in health insurance.
- Send text message reminders about open enrollment deadlines
- Direct citizens to the closest enrollment center
- Target underserved populations and help them navigate insurance exchanges
Locators & Information Lookup
Connect people with local resources in their communities – or any other information your organization wants to get out to the public.
- Create a database that people can search via text
- Connect people with their nearest clinic, polling place, or health center
- Allow people to access real time information via text message
Want to Learn More about Upland Mobile Messaging?
Upland Mobile Messaging ResourcesView all »
Wired Explains What Happens in Congressional Offices When You Call – And Why A Phone Call is So Effective
We’ve heard again and again (for example, on this blog!) that phone...
We’re living in a politically charged time. Hundreds of thousands of people...