Improve Healthcare Outcomes with Upland Mobile Messaging
Upland Mobile Messaging’s suite of healthcare solutions is tailored to help you achieve the outcomes you want. Whether you are looking to reach underserved populations, provide vital health resources, encourage behavior change, or improve medication adherence – text messaging has proven to be the most effective form of communication. With our HIPAA compliant platform and knowledgeable mobile strategy team, Upland Mobile Messaging brings you all the expertise to launch a successful mobile health campaign and drive real results.
Our healthcare solutions are designed to help your organization achieve your specific outcomes and goals. Learn how you can use text messaging to help people make healthy living choices, quit smoking, show up for appointments, enroll in health insurance, and much more.
Text message reminders are a simple and effective way to reduce the rate of no-shows by reminding patients about their upcoming appointments.
- Send text message reminders about upcoming appointments
- Reschedule canceled appointments over text messages
- Deliver efficient and cost-effective reminders that patients will read
Clinical Trial Recruitment and Follow-up
Text messaging effectively engages patients throughout a clinical trial, from the recruitment phase to gathering results and beyond.
- Reach more patients during trial recruitment
- Reduce drop out rates and retain patients
- Conduct surveys to gain insight on patient progress
Wellness and Behavior Change
Text messaging helps people achieve the short-term wellness goals needed for long-term behavior change.
- Achieve health goals with automated message scheduling
- Encourage change with daily tips and reminders
- Reach patients in underserved communities to drive education and outcomes
Adherence and Prescription Reminders
Text messages are the smartest, most effective way to address medication non-adherence and encourage patient compliance with their treatment plans.
- Send a simple text reminder at the exact time of each dosage
- Make it easy for patients to remember dosage amounts and times
- Send follow-up texts to ensure adherence and track patient performance
Text messaging is the most effective way to reach, educate, and enroll consumers in health insurance.
- Send text message reminders about open enrollment deadlines
- Direct citizens to the closest enrollment center
- Target underserved populations and help them navigate insurance exchanges
A text message smoking cessation campaign can make quitting easier by providing motivating messages to help smokers get past their cravings.
- Send messages of support and encouragement
- Personalize content and timing to each individual’s personal quit date
- Track people’s mood and craving levels
Read our eBook on Text Messaging for Patient Engagement
Upland Mobile Messaging ResourcesView all »
Infographic: Reducing the Cost of Patient No-Shows
Text messaging is the most effective way to reduce patient no-shows and...
California Department of Public Health
33%+ received flu shot after using their text message flu shot locator.
The Ad Council Helps Parents Improve Kids’ Oral Health with a Text Brushing Challenge
HIPAA & Text Messaging Whitepaper
Stay HIPAA-compliant and find success with your healthcare SMS/text messaging mobile campaigns
The New York State LGBT Health & Human Services Network
SMS campaign selected as the best way to provide heath information.
The Institute for eHealth Equity
Thousands provided with health information with zero opt outs with SMS campaign.
No Kid Hungry
800% increase in the usage of the free summer meals locator.