Deliver Knowledge Across Your Organization
With Enterprise Knowledge Hub, RightAnswers’ knowledge management software, all departments can contribute to the centralized knowledge base and retrieve knowledge when they need it.
There are three main aspects to the Enterprise Knowledge Hub:
- Knowledge Creation – our user-friendly Solution Manager guides knowledge authors in creating new knowledge articles, including interactive knowledge and videos.
- Integration Framework – RightAnswers integrates seamlessly with all other systems in your environment, such as your CRM and ITSM, meaning fewer clicks to attach solutions to tickets.
- Multichannel Access – a single source powering all your channels – live agents, web self-service, mobile self-service, social communities, chat, and so on – ensures the right answers are delivered over every channel.
Knowledge is Power—Gather Yours
Every company has knowledge. And it’s stored all over the place:
- Internal network drives and cloud drives
- Applications such as SharePoint, Salesforce, ServiceNow and Office 365
- Corporate email, either onsite or in the cloud
- Intranets and external websites
- Traditional relational and NoSQL databases
- Social forums such as Jive, Lithium, RightAnswers Community and Yammer
- Insights and Intelligence
RightAnswers brings all your enterprise knowledge to one hub, displaying relevant answers from all platforms in a single view.
Authoring Impactful Articles
Solution Manager lets authors create and modify custom knowledge articles for different audiences, such as agents, customers and employees, for access in our Agent Portal and self-service portals, respectively. Our Solution Manager software enables the creation of many different solution types, including:
- Interactive solutions such as decision trees and RightPath step-by-step checklists lead customers through multi-step solutions
- Multimedia solutions, including video
- Multi-lingual solutions, for supporting customers across the globe
Advanced capabilities include out-of-the-box gamification to drive the desired behaviors among your employees and customers, and an automated Knowledge Quality tool to ensure your knowledge base is populated with highly useful knowledge.
Give Customers More Choices
RightAnswers lets you deflect calls and lower support costs as customers find what they’re looking for quickly, via their preferred channel.
- Web Self-Service and Mobile Self-Service resolve issues quickly and provide a positive customer experience. Use them out-of-the-box or integrated into your website.
- Search Assistant automatically kicks in when the customer is having difficulty finding the answer.
- Email Knowledge Response automatically responds to customer service emails with links to relevant answers, based on the email content.
- Knowledge Spotline Online helps bring answers in the context of what your customers in your web applications or on your website.
- RightAnswers Community produces great results by giving customers a place to help each other.