Improve efficiency by streamlining workflows and digitizing paper records.
Legal teams everywhere are looking to more effectively manage their paper processes. AccuRoute allows each firm to decide the best practice for their firm’s environment. From batch scanning records for storage consolidation, to improved handling of sensitive IP documents, to digitizing the mail room, and on-demand capture at the desktop or mobile device, AccuRoute has the tools for what any firm is looking to accomplish.
- Improved document accessibility save time and shorten discovery cycles by having files readily accessible in digital format
- Empower law firms of any size to engage in anywhere, anytime document capture, faxing and scanning for attorneys on-the-go
- Simplify legal’s most common workflows, improve productivity and accelerate document-driven processes
- Handle both paper and electronic documents, with a secure, integrated and easy-to-use software
- Manage sensitive intellectual property while maintaining high levels of document integrity and security
- Centralize information into one matter file by compiling documents from various sources into folders or document sets
- Reduce costs by avoiding unnecessary document pulling, courier services, and return-to-storage fees
- Never lose track of your documents, through extensive tracking, logging, and archiving
- Increase security let only approved users access content and do specific tasks through user-based permissions.
Some of the world’s foremost legal firms rely on AccuRoute for smarter document workflows, lower costs, and reduced risk with solutions for:
Take your records department digital, cut unnecessary document-related costs, and increase accessibility for your employees to benefit business processes and better serve your clients.
IP Documents Handling
Get intellectual property documents into the hands of your legal team faster, automate your forms processing to increase throughput and reduce overall errors, and improve reporting and tracking.
Vendor Invoice Processing
Dealing with invoices can be a hassle, acquiring signatures and filing into legal financial systems can be tedious; through automation you can capture metadata as well as an image file for each invoice to send off for approval.
Electronic Court Filing
Comply with current court system standards, convert any document from paper to electronic, while increasing your ability to format, size and distribute pertinent documents.
Reduce the office runaround and increase productivity, give your employees the ability to capture, format and route important documents anytime, anywhere.
Other Related Solutions
From case information collection & management and cost recovery, to mailroom automation and litigation support, AccuRoute is an all-inclusive document processing platform to deal with all of the paper.
Revolutionize your document-intensive processes with AccuRoute
AccuRoute®, an enterprise-class document capture, fax and...
Read More »