Nonprofits | Time to Transform Processes for Remote Work
By Chad Epperson, Account Manager | Upland Document Workflow Cloud
2020 has been a busy year for nonprofits, and many are still trying to pivot to adjust to challenges presented by our current remote-working business reality. In order to best serve communities, nonprofits must find ways to keep “business as usual” services moving smoothly, even while physical offices are shut down or some services are temporarily reduced. That means adopting technology and processes to better accommodate the needs of this era.
How has your nonprofit fared over the last several months? What sort of automated practices does your organization already have in place for back-office work? Have certain tasks – such as Accounts Payable processes – been more challenging due to reduced staffing and outdated manual practices? How could reliable digital solutions help you achieve more of the important work you do?
Whatever “new normal” timeline we land on, there’s no argument that organizations who have given their digital processes consideration will be better prepared moving forward. Upland FileBound automates document-intensive work so you can focus on more high-value tasks – like your clients and your mission. Our goal is to help you ensure that services to your community can continue, whatever the circumstance.
Our solution helps nonprofits reduce staffing needs, decrease operational costs, increase funding, and simplify existing tasks by giving them the ability to:
- Capture documents from multiple incoming sources, extract data, and send to a rules-based workflow – from your mobile device or desktop
- Streamline the hundreds (or thousands) of invoices, TFA forms, volunteer requests, and other documentation you receive each month
- Eliminate bottlenecks and improve transparency with the ability to view the progression of documents in the workflow in real-time
- Implement better processes so your clients and their families benefit from more reliable service and resources
- Access real-time progress via our dashboard, so you know where your team can work to eliminate inefficiencies
- Measure key metrics and project results to aid in securing additional funds or grants
Streamlining time-consuming work lets you focus on what really matters – providing your community with the best services and resources possible. Empowering your staff with more innovative solutions and resources means they will have less on their plate, so they can focus on providing high-value outcomes to those in need.
There‘s no going back to our old business climate. I want to help your nonprofit adapt and conquer new challenges by putting a comprehensive Digital Transformation strategy in place. Watch my recent webinar, then reach out to me at email@example.com or schedule a demo to see our solution in action.
Chad Epperson is an Account Director at Upland Software and has nearly 15 years of experience helping organizations streamline business processes with automated software solutions.