Connect with students and ditch the paper fax.
Educators are always on the move, so why tie them to old school machines? Cloud fax provides access to secure communications, ensures data privacy, reduces costs, and makes faxing as easy as sending an email. That’s a win.
Check all the boxes to improve processes.
K-12 districts, colleges, and universities use InterFAX to manage just about everything.
- Simplify enrollment services, student health and housing processes, grant management, contracts, and more.
- Flexible Developer API lets you customize InterFAX to your specific needs.
- No hardware needed. Give staff working from anywhere access to cloud faxing through our secure, web-accessible InterFAX Control Panel (CP).
- Send student information directly from a fax queue to the CRM or Student Information System (SIS).
Make sure you’re looking out for your students.
When it comes to data security, we offer robust features that safeguard sensitive education records.
- All faxes are secured by TLS encryption, user authentication, “delete upon delivery,” and more.
- Protect student data with a cloud fax service that is HIPAA and PHIPA compliant as well as PCI DSS Level 1 Certified.
- Data residency is provided worldwide, powered by in-country data storage centers.
Improve communication with students
Reliable cloud fax speeds up the exchange of enrollment or transcript requests, medical records, and more.
Work from anywhere to keep services moving
Our user-friendly web interface provides secure access to data for staff working from the office or remotely.
Ensure audit-ready processes
Automatically store every fax sent in our secure servers to create a fully compliant audit trail.
Data is valuable to hackers. Just one stolen student document is worth over $200 on the dark web.
In 2019, 104 cybersecurity breaches put 2.2 million student records at risk in the US alone.
During 2020, 84 ransomware attacks affected 1,681 schools, colleges, and universities in the US alone.
Texas A&M legal clinic excels with InterFAX
See how this busy legal clinic enabled remote staff to securely communicate time-sensitive student data.
The InterFAX team was awesome to work with, and the product is really easy to set up and use. Our departmental staff is very excited to use InterFAX to complete their tasks while working from campus or home offices.
Lori Rogde, Associate Director of Experiential Education & Clinic Operations, Texas A&M University School of Law