Secure cloud fax for nonprofit organizations.
Our secure online fax service makes it easy to streamline communications and save on overhead costs while protecting the personal information of both donors and clients.
Make the most of your resources and serve your community at the same time.
Invest in changing the lives of those you serve by keeping the personal information of clients and donors safe while also minimizing time-consuming tasks like paperwork. Cloud fax makes it possible.
Protect personal information.
Nonprofits are entrusted with the sensitive information of both donors and clients alike.
- Ensure the safety of personal information and financial transactions with HIPAA compliance and PCI DSS Level 1 certified services.
- Simplify processes by instantly transmitting documents, directing them to exactly where they should go.
- Customize access to documents according to individual user rights and/or designated teams.
- User-friendly interface that’s easy to access from anywhere: at home, on the field, or at the office.
Cut overhead costs.
Get rid of that old, clunky fax machine and increase efficiency.
- Save on machine maintenance, toner, paper, and filing cabinet storage space.
- Eliminate paperwork processing time by automatically directing faxes to intended recipients.
- Reduce your IT burden with no hardware, installation, software licensing, or additional phone lines required.
- A fully-hosted online fax solution guarantees continuity and unlimited scalability for busy seasons.
Work from anywhere.
Send and receive faxes through the web-based InterFAX Control Panel, which is accessible from anywhere via desktop or mobile device.
Simplify processes and save time.
Minimize paperwork by automatically transmitting documents the minute they’re received, sending them exactly where they need to go without wasting any time.
Ensure the safety of donor and client information.
InterFAX meets the world’s most rigorous safety standards. Our HIPAA compliance guarantees the safety and security of document transmissions while PCI DSS certification protects all financial transactions.
The InterFAX team was awesome to work with, and the product is really easy to set up and use. Our departmental staff is very excited to use InterFAX to complete their tasks while working from campus or home offices.
How secure is your donor and client information?
Reports show that 63% of nonprofit organizations have suffered at least one data security breach in the last year. That means that the personal information of clients and/or donors landed in the hands of hackers and unauthorized individuals who were able to use it for their own purposes.