Secure cloud fax for engineering.
Global engineering firms rely on InterFAX’s secure, cloud-based communications in order to provide value-driven services for customers and maximize efficiency throughout all phases of their projects.
Build industry-changing solutions while protecting confidential information.
Engineering firms have been revolutionized by the digital age and they’re growing faster than ever before. But the move to cloud-based communications and project management software has unintentionally left many firms exposed to easy data breaches and cyberattacks. Fortunately, firms can deploy cloud-based security to keep customer information safe with InterFAX.
With cloud fax for engineering firms, you can take advantage of the flexibility that digital tools offer while reaching new levels of creativity and collaboration.
Safeguard communications with advanced technology
Protecting the confidential information of your company, contractors, and clients is quite a challenge. Lucky for you, data security is our top priority.
- Protect from cyber threats with our cloud fax technology, which meets the world’s most stringent safety standards.
- Strengthen the security of all inbound and outbound faxes with our TLS encryption, user authentication, “delete upon delivery,” and more.
- Take advantage of the ability to maintain a full audit trail of faxes sent and received, provided through our servers.
- Hide destination fax numbers, implement user authentication, utilize data sovereignty, and employ a host of other features for additional layers of security.
Enable site-to-site networking
Allow your civil, mechanical, electrical, and structural engineers to collaborate on a single project without losing valuable time between communications.
- Instantly send documentation where it needs to go, decreasing response times.
- Enable your team to securely send and receive faxes online through email, the native web interface, mobile, and other scanning devices.
- Implement powerful workflow tools to automate fax routing, reception, and delivery.
- Minimize costs with no hardware, installation, software licensing, or additional phone lines required.
- Utilize our Developer API, which integrates seamlessly with leading platforms and environments.
Meet rigorous industry compliance standards.
InterFAX is HIPAA and PHIPA compliant, ISO 27001 accredited, and the first cloud fax provider to be PCI DSS Level 1 certified.
Empower your engineers to work from the office or the field.
Send and receive faxes through the web-based InterFAX user interface, which is accessible from anywhere via desktop or mobile device.
Improve client experience with faster response times.
Automatically transmit documents the minute they’re received, sending them exactly where they need to go without wasting any time.