HIPAA-compliant cloud fax service for Epic EHR
Improve productivity, ensure PHI data security, and speed up the process for patient referrals, lab results, medical records, and more with secure, reliable cloud fax technology.
Accelerate HIPAA-compliant communications and boost productivity, right from within Epic.
Healthcare is a fast-paced industry, and healthcare providers work with a ton of documents and communications each day to ensure patients are getting the care and services they need quickly. In this industry, data security is critical. InterFAX employs TLS encryption, “delete upon delivery,” and more to ensure compliance with HIPAA, PHIPA, and PCI DSS. InterFAX is configured to operate seamlessly with Epic 2017+, so you can quickly and easily get your cloud fax service up and running with no downtime. The InterFAX Epic EHR integration allows users to send faxes, verify delivery, access detailed records, utilize Epic data fields for enhanced reporting, and provide your busy staff with a reliable, secure way to access everything they need—right from their Epic dashboard.
Benefits of the InterFAX Epic EHR integration
- Send faxes directly from the Epic interface for everything from patient referrals, physicians’ notes, prescriptions, lab results, and more.
- Streamline time-sensitive patient communications while meeting compliance standards like HIPAA, PHIPA, and PCI DSS.
- Empower your staff by allowing them to manage patient communications and access detailed transmission records right from within Epic.
- Create reports on fax usage by patient, sender, recipient, or customized fields to ensure compliance.
- Reduce risk by using a highly-scalable, reliable infrastructure that seamlessly supports a wide range of geographically dispersed locations.
Are online faxing services safe? Find out here.
Curious as to just how secure InterFAX’s services are? We’ve got you.
InterFAX helps speed up access to care and services. Learn more.
We’re ready to tackle challenges for behavioral health care providers. Read our blog to see how.