5 Questions to Prioritize Your Sales Enablement Budget for 2020
Listen to the episode for in-depth answers.
Patrick has been noticing trends as he’s been traveling in the US and Europe and meeting with sales teams. He says it’s promising – especially in big complex B2B organizations. They are over-indexing and planning for better, faster, and more in 2020. His guest for this discussion is OC Talk Radio producer, Paul Roberts. He steps out of his announcer role to dive into this topic with Patrick.
Here are the questions Patrick and Paul tackled. You’ll have to listen to the episode for the in-depth answers.
- How do I know I’m getting any value from what I’m already doing? More deals or better deals.
- How do I improve investments in my account based market strategy? How do we expand our share? The reality of the subscription economy is that the renewal is as important, if not more important than the new sale. If you’re not paying close attention, you are missing the upsell and could be jeopardizing an account through leakage from the bottom of the bucket.
- Everybody wants to remove friction and eliminate busywork. How do I make a more sucky experience for my sales reps to get in front of our customers? Not really, it’s all about getting the process and the playbooks and get the content into SalesForce. Embed the details for them so the reps don’t spend their time looking for the right pieces to include. Do it for them. Let them develop the leads, nurture the relationships and close the deal.
- How do I find bigger deals? How do I expand my revenue team? Bring executive leadership, CSM, Marketing into this plan. How do I develop my team and grow the next level of sales leaders? This leads to personal development questions: How can I be more of an active listener and not an active talker? What is the business priority for the organization next year and how can I help? This is about active listening. This is a game-changer.
- Beware the tyranny of short-term thinking. What’s our emphasis going to be this year – not the flavor of the month? Talking about in 3-5 year timeframes. Reps and teams need to understand this is not optional.
December 27, 2019
Keeping Your Knowledge Compliant for Ever-Changing Systems and Regulations With Rosemary Kirk
Maintaining compliance in healthcare’s constantly changing systems and evolving regulations can be a lot for any organization. In this podcast, our own Rosemary Kirk discusses the challenges that come up for healthcare organizations as they navigate the world of staying inside the official parameters. She also goes into what’s needed to provide quality care and for the healthcare industry to run smoothly.
Trends, Tools, and Human-Centered AI at KMWorld with Stin Mattu
Following this year’s KMWorld, we took a dive into what everybody on the show floor was talking about and more with our own Stin Mattu. In this podcast episode, he breaks down the big topic on everyone’s mind at the event—artificial intelligence (AI). Now while AI can do so many things, Stin assures us there will likely always be a human in the loop and highlights how that comes to light with well-organized knowledge and a great search tool.
Frost & Sullivan’s 2023 Customer Contact West: Highlights and Trends for Contact Centers with Shelly Lindstrom
In its 19th annual Customer Contact West event for its Executive MindXchange, Frost & Sullivan seeks to have meaningful conversations about the contact center tools and insights for success. This year, Upland Software not only secured a speaker slot with a customer, it also had a booth where insightful conversations were had. To give us a peek into the event, Shelly Lindstrom sat down with our Connected Knowledge podcast.