Cracking the Content Code – Morrissey Reports From the Seismic Shift Sales Enablement Conference
The intersection between sales, marketing, sales enablement, and content.
Host Patrick Morrissey, fresh off of the Sales Enablement Seismic Shift Conference in San Diego, discusses in his monologue the dynamics heard at the event about content strategy creation and management. There were a large number of sales leaders at the conference trying to understand the mechanics’ sales enablement and of telling a story with formal content so that salespeople are successful. Content is now being thought of as core to an integrated sales and revenue process.
Pat’s thoughts cover:
- The intersection between sales, marketing, sales enablement, and content.
- How to activate the revenue team with the right information that’s going to help them tell compelling stories that drive revenue.
- Is there content fatigue? Are people being over-run by content?
- Why there is a growing need for content to move the revenue needle.
- How to develop content and assets to feed the sales team!
- More content is not better content!
- How content plays into the importance and discipline around process and regulation in many regulated industries.
- How the rise of content marketing is a department function, not a junior marketing person’s task.
- Why there has to be a diagnosis of who is using what content and when are they using it.
November 12, 2019
Keeping Your Knowledge Compliant for Ever-Changing Systems and Regulations With Rosemary Kirk
Maintaining compliance in healthcare’s constantly changing systems and evolving regulations can be a lot for any organization. In this podcast, our own Rosemary Kirk discusses the challenges that come up for healthcare organizations as they navigate the world of staying inside the official parameters. She also goes into what’s needed to provide quality care and for the healthcare industry to run smoothly.
Trends, Tools, and Human-Centered AI at KMWorld with Stin Mattu
Following this year’s KMWorld, we took a dive into what everybody on the show floor was talking about and more with our own Stin Mattu. In this podcast episode, he breaks down the big topic on everyone’s mind at the event—artificial intelligence (AI). Now while AI can do so many things, Stin assures us there will likely always be a human in the loop and highlights how that comes to light with well-organized knowledge and a great search tool.
Frost & Sullivan’s 2023 Customer Contact West: Highlights and Trends for Contact Centers with Shelly Lindstrom
In its 19th annual Customer Contact West event for its Executive MindXchange, Frost & Sullivan seeks to have meaningful conversations about the contact center tools and insights for success. This year, Upland Software not only secured a speaker slot with a customer, it also had a booth where insightful conversations were had. To give us a peek into the event, Shelly Lindstrom sat down with our Connected Knowledge podcast.