Why and How to Design an Actionable Account Planning Program
Learn why and how B2B companies need an account planning program.
Patrick Morrissey, General Manager of Altify, and host of Revenue Optimization Radio tackles why and how B2B companies need an account planning program. Morrissey quotes a McKinsey & Company five-year study that looked at annual growth rates and total return to shareholders for those that take a digital approach to account planning. They found that growth and return are double than those firms that don’t do it. It is a full 100 increase in shareholder return when a company does account planning.
In this podcast Morrissey talks about:
- What does “good look like” in customer relationships?
- How to create an actionable account management program
- What does an organization DO about account planning?
- Why is account planning a little like having a gym membership? Answer: You know you want to exercise, but you never seem to get around to it as much as you’d like.
- Why is it that account planning is disconnected from what sales reps or revenue teams are doing on a day to day basis?
- Why isn’t account planning attached to specific metrics and measurements?
- Why is there no cadence in an organization to drive customer satisfaction?
How account planning delivers increased customer satisfaction
- If account planning is something you are avoiding but want to do, listen to Patrick Morrissey as he lights a fire under your conscience.
October 25, 2019
Keeping Your Knowledge Compliant for Ever-Changing Systems and Regulations With Rosemary Kirk
Maintaining compliance in healthcare’s constantly changing systems and evolving regulations can be a lot for any organization. In this podcast, our own Rosemary Kirk discusses the challenges that come up for healthcare organizations as they navigate the world of staying inside the official parameters. She also goes into what’s needed to provide quality care and for the healthcare industry to run smoothly.
Trends, Tools, and Human-Centered AI at KMWorld with Stin Mattu
Following this year’s KMWorld, we took a dive into what everybody on the show floor was talking about and more with our own Stin Mattu. In this podcast episode, he breaks down the big topic on everyone’s mind at the event—artificial intelligence (AI). Now while AI can do so many things, Stin assures us there will likely always be a human in the loop and highlights how that comes to light with well-organized knowledge and a great search tool.
Frost & Sullivan’s 2023 Customer Contact West: Highlights and Trends for Contact Centers with Shelly Lindstrom
In its 19th annual Customer Contact West event for its Executive MindXchange, Frost & Sullivan seeks to have meaningful conversations about the contact center tools and insights for success. This year, Upland Software not only secured a speaker slot with a customer, it also had a booth where insightful conversations were had. To give us a peek into the event, Shelly Lindstrom sat down with our Connected Knowledge podcast.