Leverage data across systems and documents
- Extract or collect data and print streams from any source
- Process data from both current and legacy systems
- Populate documents and workflows with captured data
- Set up a standardized data model regardless of its source
- Transpose data into a format fit for use on any layout
Design, enhance, and repurpose communications
- Design documents from scratch or repurpose from print streams or PDFs
- Construct templates for multi-channel output with an easy-to-use interface
- Enrich documents using dynamic text, images, barcodes, graphics, and more
- Apply consistent personalization and styling techniques for each channel
Automate document processes and solve the integration challenge
- Build and manage customized workflows with a drag and drop interface
- Automate the processing, distribution, and archiving of business documents
- Trigger independent and simultaneous workflows
- Integrate with third-party systems and applications
How OL Connect works
Improve the creation, distribution, interaction, and maintenance of your business communications.
Collect and extract data and documents from any system or source— ERP, CRM, legacy systems, PDFs, or OL Connect Send.
Repurpose your existing documents or create new personalized content for multi-channel outputs. Add images, barcodes, inserter controls, and more.
Organize output stream
Put some conditions and logic into your outputs. Easily split, merge, group, and sort files.
Automate processes using rules and conditions to control its final format and destination. Web browser, email, folder, printer, EDI, ECM archive, and SMS.
Use your digital output to create new digital inputs. Prompt additional processes based on recipients’ behaviors.
A function and feature rich software
OL Connect gives you what you need to enhance document creation, simplify processes, and expand to digital outputs
Input and data management
- Extract data from any source: Raw data, PDF, and OL Connect Send
- Input data from various methods and remote locations
- Build consistent data models and tag data to create and automate communications
- Manage versions, external values, and unavailable data
- Design documents with dynamic text, images, graphs, and more
- Personalize multi-channel templates with variable data
- Enhance documents using data from original print stream structures.
- Add barcodes, folder inserter control marks, and QR codes
Automation and connectivity
- Configure processes and trigger document production via any means.
- Create and deliver multi-channel communications simultaneously
- Plan processes through a powerful scheduler
- Automatically archive documents to third-party systems and applications
- Run print devices at optimal speeds and increase productivity
- Streamline workflows, print production, and mailing procedures
- Easily control post-processing and production requirements
- Sort mailings and insert barcodes for efficiency and postal savings
- Enable multi-channel output capabilities
- Produce PDFs for digital presentation and storage
- Generate personalized responsive HTML emails
- Develop dynamic personalized web pages and dashboards
- Archive to ECM/EDM systems to facilitate workflows and approvals
- Provide personalized mobile texts (SMS) with links to web pages
- Integrate with EDI and digital signature systems
- Deliver digital invoices and offer secure invoicing processes
- Store and send documents requiring a signature without user interaction
OL Connect Editions
These license editions offer varied options and features to best suit your
OL Connect Desktop
Ideal for commercial print and marketing services to generate personalized promotional communications.
OL Connect Professional
Best suited for mid-range B2B and B2C communications to produce transactional correspondence for print, email, and web.
OL Connect Enterprise
Tailored for the high-volume print production output market and includes AFP/IPDS options and the print manager.