In early April, Qvidian held its annual user conference, Connect17, in Tampa, Florida. One of the highlights of the conference is our annual customer excellence awards where we recognize clients who have achieved extraordinary results.
Considering five unique categories, the Qvidian management and customer relations teams choose individual users and Qvidian champions who have driven business value and innovation in their enterprises with the help of Qvidian’s RFP and proposal automation software.
We’d like to congratulate this year’s winners of the Connect17 Awards, which include:
- Innovator of the Year – Darrell Woodward, Verizon
- Business Growth – Leif Ueland, Questar
- Business Transformation – Mike Rembish and Chloe Degen, ABM
- Qvidian Superstar – Marcel Schwarz, Cisco
- Value Achievement – Maureen Holtzclaw, FIS Global
Notably, Marcel from Cisco and Darrell from Verizon received Connect Awards two years in a row.
All of this year’s award winners embody true excellence in the field of proposal writing and we are proud to have played a role in the marks they made within their organizations.
For more information on Connect17 and each award winner, please read the press release.