This 2-day workshop is intended for those individuals who hold either a KCS Coach or Support Coach role. It provides those individuals with the skills and techniques needed to encourage, inspire and support change.
In this 2-day workshop you will learn:
- Understand the role and goals of a coach
- Understand what makes an effective coach
- Deeply understand self-awareness and how to work more effectively with others
- Understand others and how to communicate effectively
- Learn and practice coaching techniques and influence skills
- Practice the coaching process and learn how to utilize coaching tools
- Understand how to hold individuals accountable for utilizing the skills they’ve been trained on
Who should attend:
This is intended for those individuals who hold either a Leadership, Manager, KCS Coach or Support Coach role.
$1,595 per person (discounts available for multiple attendees from the same company who are registering for the same session).
The workshop is delivered virtually. On-site workshops at your company’s location can be arranged. For more information, please contact us.
- May 20-21, 2019
- June 17-18, 2019 —Sold Out—
- July 22-33, 2019
- September 30-October 1, 2019
- October 21-22, 2019
- November 18-19, 2019
- December 16-18, 2019
KCS® is a service mark of the Consortium for Service Innovation™
Register for an upcoming session!
Just fill out the form below and indicate your preferred date. We will contact you directly for credit card or billing details.