Earn the highest level of KCS® Certification with the new Practices v6 Certification from the Consortium for Service Innovation*.
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to use KCS to efficiently create and maintain quality, easy-to-find content in the knowledge base
- How to improve the productivity of your contact center or service desk without adding resources
- How to lower your support costs
- Key deliverables required to implement KCS
- Best practices for measuring knowledge activity, performance, and value
- Techniques for creating high-quality knowledge
- How to manage a KCS adoption, with lessons learned from successful and unsuccessful adoptions
Who should attend?
Knowledge Managers, Contact Center/Service Desk Managers, Adoption Managers and Team, those who want a deeper understanding of KCS practices.
3-day workshop: $1,495/person
3-day workshop + Practice Exam + KCS v6 Certification Exam: $1,995/person
Discounts available for multiple attendees from the same company who are registering for the same session.
The workshop is delivered virtually. On-site workshops at your company’s location can be arranged. For more information, contact us.
- October 26-28 | 9am-5pm ET | 6am-2pm PT
- November 16-18 | 9am-5pm ET | 6am-2pm PT
- November 16-18 | GMT/CET
- December 14-16 | 9am-5pm ET | 6am-2pm PT
- December 14-16 | GMT/CET
- January 25-27 | 9am-5pm ET | 6am-2pm PT
- February 3-4 | 9am-5pm AEDT
- February 22-24 |9am-5pm ET | 6am-2pm PT
- March 29-31 | 9am-5pm ET | 6am-2pm PT
- April 26-28 | 9am-5pm ET | 6am-2pm PT
- May 24-26 | 9am-5pm ET | 6am-2pm PT
- June 28-30 | 9am-5pm ET | 6am-2pm PT
* Certification is based on successful completion of the certification exam.
KCS® is a service mark of the Consortium for Service Innovation™
Register for an upcoming session!
Just fill out the form below and indicate your preferred date. Special group rates are available. We will contact you directly for credit card or billing details.
If you took RightAnswers training and aren’t excited about KM/KCS then I don’t understand you! I got so much out of this!
– Josh, Client Services Specialist