Earn the highest level of KCS® Certification with the new Practices v6 Certification from the Consortium for Service Innovation*.
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to use KCS to efficiently create and maintain quality, easy-to-find content in the knowledge base
- How to improve the productivity of your contact center or service desk without adding resources
- How to lower your support costs
- Key deliverables required to implement KCS
- Best practices for measuring knowledge activity, performance, and value
- Techniques for creating high-quality knowledge
- How to manage a KCS adoption, with lessons learned from successful and unsuccessful adoptions
Who should attend?
Knowledge Managers, Contact Center/Service Desk Managers, Adoption Managers and Team, those who want a deeper understanding of KCS practices.
3-day workshop: $1,495/person
3-day workshop + Practice Exam + KCS v6 Certification Exam: $1,995/person
Discounts available for multiple attendees from the same company who are registering for the same session.
The workshop is delivered virtually. On-site workshops at your company’s location can be arranged. For more information, contact us.
- May 29-31, 2019 (Eastern Standard Time)
- June 24-26, 2019 (Eastern Standard Time)
- July 29-31, 2019 (Eastern Standard Time)
- September 25-27, 2019 (Eastern Standard Time)
- October 28-30, 2019 (Eastern Standard Time)
- November 25-27, 2019 (Eastern Standard Time)
- December 16-18, 2019 (Eastern Standard Time)
* Certification is based on successful completion of the certification exam.
KCS® is a service mark of the Consortium for Service Innovation™
Register for an upcoming session!
Just fill out the form below and indicate your preferred date. Special group rates are available. We will contact you directly for credit card or billing details.
If you took RightAnswers training and aren’t excited about KM/KCS then I don’t understand you! I got so much out of this!
– Josh, Client Services Specialist