Acquire the skills to run a KCS® shop
This 1-day KCS Leadership Workshop delves into KCS concepts and develops the skills needed to successfully lead a knowledge-centered organization.
In this 1-day workshop you will:
- Develop a clear understanding of the leadership requirements to successfully adopt KCS and optimize it through continuous improvement
- Identify the link between the organization’s goals and KCS
- Gain an appreciation for the KCS principles and practices
- Understand value-based metrics in evaluating employees
- Learn how to develop an environment that motivates employees
- Create excitement about and buy-in for KCS
Who should attend:
Knowledge Managers, Contact Center/Service Desk Managers, those who want a deeper understanding of KCS practices.
$495 per person (discounts available for multiple attendees from the same company who are registering for the same session).
The workshop is delivered virtually. On-site workshops at your company’s location can be arranged. For more information, please contact us.
- July 9, 2020
- September 11, 2020
KCS® is a service mark of the Consortium for Service Innovation™
Register now for an upcoming session!
Just fill out the form below and indicate your preferred date. We will contact you directly for credit card or billing details.